13 February, 2010

My First Etsy Package Arrives!


On Thursday evening I made my first purchase on Etsy, I've been longing for some sales so I thought maybe I should pay it forward and give some sales to someone else and maybe the good karma will come back to me! I discoverd packages and strings through the Etsy Ireland blog and I'm totally head over in heels in love with her shop. I picked out some beautiful spools of twine and hey presto within 24 hours my purchase arrived!

However, it wasn't just any purchase! It was so beautifully packed - right down to the address label. You could tell some love, care, appreciation and thought was put into this little tiny purchase - but oh how grateful I was! It's safe to say I'll be back for more!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails