25 April, 2010

Packages and getting real!


....I've just spent a very long but fun day putting together some large custom orders! So now the sitting room resembles a post office full of brown paper packages destined for Mayo, Louth, Kildare and the USA....If everyday was this busy for LuckyRainbowDesigns, I could easily make this my full time job (on the wish list!)......however I'm going to have to sit down and work out some serious figures as I think I'm under charging....well I don't think, I know! To be honest I'm not paying myself for all the labour I put into each card and I spend so long creating them, that really I should pay myself a little something....maybe its because I already have a well paid full time job, that the money doesn't seem to be the issue for me...BUT if this is something I want to make a proper go of, then I need to get real......soon! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails