20 June, 2010

Today I heart......

Today I heart....is a new blogging post that I'm going to chat about every few days. As the name suggests I shall be listing items found on the wonderful world wide web, in and around Limerick or just found on my travels through the land of Etsy....so for my very first post.....

....Today I heart......NiceDay Designs! (yay!) For those of you living in Limerick (or even near by) the new and improved and very famous (at least in Limerick anyways!) Milk Market has been relaunched! I went into town today to check it out and I was so impressed. Every seller is provided with a stall and the new roof gives an airy, almost circus feel to it! I love it!

Ruth from NiceDay designs was selling on Bedford Row through rain, hail and snow (and occasional sunshine) for three years, so this new covered space is a welcome addition for her! She has worked super hard on her display and as you can see from all the colourful displays it would totally bring a smile to your face. Today I bought one of her cute felt brooches that I know will match one of my coats perfectly! For those of you not in Limerick, check out her etsy shop! Free shipping within Ireland, so its a win-win situation!!

Enjoy everyone!

5 comments :

  1. You are such a pet!! Thanks a million :)
    I love the photos, I just posted them on my facebook the look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brightest shop in all the land! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nice Day Designs :) Lovely post, that market sounds cool! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, my shop is almost there, still so many pics to take....eek! A lot of my dresses are a 12-16, I'm a 12 myself and a lot of them fit me, but you can always mail me if you are unsure of any of the sizing if you ever see one you like :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great set up... will have to check it out if I pass Limerick soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails