03 October, 2010

Today I Heart....

.....so many things from the Etsy Ireland shops!!

Here's a little selection:

How GORGEOUS is this hat by Bonzie!! I recently spotted a similar piece when they were exhibiting at the Limerick Milk Market. They are simply beautiful, statement pieces to treasure and I want one sooooo bad!! Time to start saving!

I have to admit, I've had my eye on this jacket for some time now! Its simplistic style is right up my street and its the kind of jacket you could dress up or down. I love it! I also love the shop it came from, Dandelion Daydreamer!

A pretty Queen Anne button ring curtosy of Magpie and Button, not only is her jewellery innovative and oh so cute, but her packaging is to die for! It's something that I'm trying to work on myself!

Enjoy!!! :)

1 comment :

  1. Ohhh that grey jacket is very cute. It looks so comfy too. Thanks a million for including my button ring Rebecca, I'm delighted! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails