20 January, 2013

The return of the Etsy shop!


Hurragh, its been forever, but I've finally, finally reopened my LuckyRainbowDesigns Etsy shop. Queue small round of applause and I think I can hear a few 'Whoop, Whoop's' in the background.

Due to working full time and completing my Masters in Art college, I had no choice but to put the shop on the back burner and you know what, I really missed making my little crafty items and the mini thrill of getting that sale and then spending the time to wrap it up carefully, package it and then send it off to that lovely person. I missed the whole process, especially the packaging part!

As mentioned in previous posts, I've listed some Valentines cards to get the shop kick started as love is literally in the air and just around the corner. I plan on listing more items everyday this week and in no time, I'll have a happy and full shop once more.

I'm currently working on some new type of stock, but more on a that later. It's all a little hush, hush for now, but I'm excited about it and hope you all will be too.

So, what are you waiting for? Stop on by, share the love and say hello!

1 comment :

  1. Your shop is so cute! xxx

    ps. Please head over to my blog if you have a spare moment:
    http://rainingcakeandcookies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails