04 March, 2014

Positive (Fitness) Quotes


Just as much as I love a positive quote, recently, I've needed the odd positive fitness quote to spur me on and get my butt out of bed in the mornings. The bright blue skies hanging over Manchester in the mornings are now helping me more than ever in my quest to work out before work, but a little quote now and again, honestly does put a pep in my step.

I have days when lifting weights or adding another 10 minutes on a treadmill feels hard. I want to stop running, quit and leave, but if I remind myself that it will be worth it, then those few words can push me further and longer. It also helps that I'm starting to feel and see some results. Be they small, they are great. My thigh muscles are becoming firmer, there's alot less jiggle going on these days. Getting there of course involved alot of the dreaded squats, but as well as it being worth it, it also gets a little easier.

So whether fitness is your long term goal or perhaps you have another finish line in mind, just know that while it won't be easy, it will be worth it.

2 comments :

  1. I love a positive fitness quote combined with an epic soundtrack. I have loads on my pinterest - just need to look at them now..... LOL

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice and quote, which I might have to repeat to myself next time I do a 5k run...

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails